Alpha Mu Tau Fraternity provided $41,000 in scholarships to the following students.
- Royce Watson Graduate Scholarship: Kristen Sigl
- Ruth M. French Scholarship: Georgia Artzberger
- James Holley Scholarship: Rachel Schaeferle
- Dorothy Morrison Scholarship: Stephanie Jacobson
- Eleanor Parchman Scholarship: Katelyn Hadlich
- Ida & May Reilly Undergraduate Scholarship: Jada Hicks
- Martha Winstead Scholarship: Rachel Siddall
- Roma E. Brown Memorial and Nellie M. Bering Scholarship: Afaf Maslah
- Unnamed AMTF Scholarships: Amani Adeeb Abushamma, Trevor Davis, Ebalin Dutan, Carli Dyba, Laura Kelley, Kenedee Kristjanson, Edward McVoy, and Isis-Dominique Navarro.
The ASCLS Education and Research (E&R) Fund provided $13,000 in scholarships to the following students.
- Edward C. Dolbey Graduate Scholarship: Shannon Kern
- Edward C. Dolbey Undergraduate Scholarship: Jacob Dickman
- Edward C. Dolbey Undergraduate Scholarship: Karlee Quail
- “Bunny” Rodak Undergraduate Memorial Scholarship: Lacie Melder
- Southern Undergraduate Scholarship: Mariana Salcido
- Kanuth Undergraduate Scholarship: Mollie Wynn
Joseph J. Kleiner Memorial Award, administered by the E&R Fund, is given to the authors of the best Clinical Laboratory Science article of the year. This year’s recipients are Claire Owaja, Evelyn Roback-Navarro, Naomi Iwai, and Nadine Leret for “Hyperglycemia Activates the CD27-CD70 Axis on Human Peripheral Blood Mononuclear Cells.”