The Clinical Laboratory Educators Forum is soliciting quality abstract submissions for scientific posters at the 2023 Clinical Laboratory Educators Conference in New Orleans, LA. Please review the following information and guidelines carefully.
- Abstracts must be submitted according to the instructions provided and be received no later than November 6, 2022. Failure to follow format instructions will result in automatic rejection of the abstract.
- Abstract may be original research, description of a teaching tool or other project that benefited/improved instruction or program administration. Teaching tool or project must include outcome measurement and conclusions/applications or implications.
- All abstracts must be original. Please perform appropriate literature searches to avoid issues with plagiarism.
- A nonmember may submit an abstract if a current ASCLS member coauthors the abstract (membership status as of November 6, 2022 will be verified).
- The submitting author, if poster is accepted, must register for the meeting and be available for questions during the poster showcase times.
- Posters will be displayed digitally at the conference site and within the meeting app.