- FREE or DISCOUNTED registration(s) to an ASCLS national meeting – the Joint Annual Meeting and Exposition, Legislative Symposium, Clinical Laboratory Educators Conference (CLEC) or the Emerging Laboratory Managers Collaborative Conference (ELMC2) – to use as you wish (number of FREE or DISCOUNTED registrations varies by number of members in the package).
- A reduced Professional Membership rate(s).
- Electronic access to the award winning Clinical Laboratory Science journal and the ASCLS Today newsletter.
- Access to many ASCLS continuing education offerings and programs for FREE and other courses for deep discounts.
Do you have coworkers that want to join ASCLS? If so, we have a group rate for you!
Rates: $120 per Professional member and $60 per Ascending Professional, inclusive of constituent society dues.*
Discounts: For groups of five (5) and up, you will receive one free Early Bird Registration to ELMC2 for every five (5) members you have in your group. For example, groups of 20 members will receive four (4) free registrations.
Payment must be made via one check or credit card transaction.
*$10 per Ascending Professional member and $20 per Professional member will be distributed accordingly to the appropriate constituent society.
As one of our valued members in clinical laboratory science education, we are offering a special discounted dues package that would give all of your faculty Professional Membership as new or renewing ASCLS members and all of your students ASCLS membership if joining in a group (see rates below).*
For hospital-based programs: Take advantage of this offer and extend the rates to your clinical instructors and your academic affiliates’ liaison.
For university/college-based programs: Thank your clinical affiliates with this access to free CE for the professionals who teach your students.
Rates: $30 per Developing Professional (student) and $120 per Professional member (faculty/clinical preceptor); inclusive of constituent society dues.*
Free registrations awarded:
- Programs with 5-20 students will receive one (1) free registration to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
- Programs with 21-40 students will receive two (2) free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
- Programs with 41 or more students will receive three (3) free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
Either the program director or the lead contact for the package must be a member of ASCLS. They may be, but are not required to be, included in the package.Free registrations awarded will be based on the initial membership package submitted. Student members may be added one more time during the membership year, but will not count toward the free registrations awarded.
All membership packages must submit a package member application online in the appropriate section below.
*$5 per Developing Professional member (Student) and $20 per Professional member will be distributed accordingly to the appropriate constituent society.
Thank you for your interest in a 2023-24 membership package!
All 2023-24 membership packages will expire on 7/31/2024.
Rates: Professional $120, Developing Professional (student) $30, Ascending Professional $60. All packages are inclusive of state dues.
Package codes will be open for approximately 2 weeks, however if you need additional time, please indicate that in the comments.
What are the dates of the upcoming ASCLS National Meetings?
Upcoming meeting dates can be found here: ascls.org/education-meetings
Free registrations are awarded for meetings that fall within the memebership year that your package is good for. Registrations will not be awarded until your package invoice is paid in full.
Is this package for all laboratory professionals working in my lab?
Absolutely! We do not discriminate between MLSs, MLTs, phlebotomists, or laboratory assistants. We believe that each and every laboratory professional makes our VOICE stronger.
I already renewed my membership for the year, can I get a refund?
Refunds will not be granted for membership purchases.