Partnership Rules, Regulations & Services
- CONTRACT: This application, properly executed by applicant (Partner), shall upon written acceptance and notification of space assigned by Meeting Management constitute a valid and binding contract.
- PURPOSE: To impact practice at the cutting edge in clinical laboratories and maximize the impact of clinical laboratory professionals on patient care. Partner displays will serve to introduce products, publications and services, and to educate individuals. Only Partners whose materials are related to those purposes will be allowed to maintain displays. Meeting Management reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether Partners’ materials relate to the purpose of the meeting.
- ADVERTISING MATTER: Meeting Management reserves the right to refuse to permit distribution of souvenirs, advertising matter or anything else which it may consider objectionable.
- PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION: This agreement may be canceled by Partner by written notice to the address set forth in this contract. However, in the case of cancellation, the following charges are payable by the Partner:
Before January 7, 2022
$125 (processing fee) + costs associated with delivered value
On or after January 7, 2022
- REJECTIONS AND PENALTIES: Management reserves the right to restrict, reject, prohibit or eject any partner, in whole or in part, which because of position, safety hazards or for other prudent reasons becomes objectionable. If any display or Partner is ejected for violation of these rules and regulations, no return of rental fee shall be made.
- MEETING MANAGEMENT: The phrases “Meeting Management” and “Sponsoring Society” as used herein refer to the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science (ASCLS).
Partner further agrees that the conditions, rules and regulations of Meeting Management are made part of this contract and that said Partner agrees to be bound by each and all of these rules and regulations and agrees that Meeting Management shall have full power to interpret, amend and enforce all rules and regulations in the best interest of the show.