- The Developing Professional Leadership Award recognizes a student member of the American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science who has demonstrated outstanding leadership and contributed to the growth and development of the ASCLS Developing Professional Forum.
AWARD: All nominees will receive a plaque and recognition at the ASCLS Annual Meeting Awards Ceremony where the winner will be announced and receive a plaque.
Nomination deadline: February 15
Nominations are made by a constituent society/region. One Developing Professional member per society/region is allowed. A previous nomination will not disqualify a person for re-nomination.
- The nominating society (constituent society President or Regional Director) completes the Online Awards Nomination Form, uploading all documents. All four documents must be received by February 15. Nominations lacking any form will not be accepted.
- All forms must be typed and submitted electronically. CV's are not acceptable.
Eligibility: The nominee must be:
- A student member of ASCLS four months prior to nomination.
- A nominee remains eligible even if his/her membership status changes from "Developing Professional" to "Ascending Professional" before the ASCLS Annual Meeting.
Please remember: To be nominated for this award is an honor in itself. Each constituent society is asked to nominate a deserving member.
Each constituent society/region may present one nominee. A previous nomination will not disqualify a person for re-nomination.
Nomination may be made by the constituent society President or Regional Director.
- The nominating society (constituent society President or Regional Director) completes the Online Awards Nomination Form. A nomination letter, to be used only to announce the winner, explaining why the candidate merits the award must be included in the on-line submission. It is the nominator’s responsibility to write and submit the nomination letter and to collect and upload all documents. All four documents must be received by February 15. Nominations lacking any form will not be accepted.
The Awards Committee reserves the right to withhold the award for the current year if nominees do not meet requirements.
- Nominator completes the Online Awards Nominaton Form and uploads the nomination letter.
- Nominee Downloads and Completes Attachment 1: ASCLS Society Involvement
- Nominee: Downloads and Completes Attachment 3: Student Forum Leadership Form
- Nominee: Completes the Online Nominaton Form and uploads Attachment 1, Attachment 3 and Letter of Nomination