This library of on-demand courses is focused on topics of relevance to today’s medical laboratory science educators and includes content created by your peers.
All educational sessions from the highly-rated 2023 Clinical Laboratory Educators Conference (CLEC) were recorded and are now available to stream online via labucate.org for P.A.C.E.® credit.
Individual sessions are $10 for ASCLS members/$15 for non-members.
An All Access CLEC 2023 On Demand bundle of 41 recorded sessions is $250 ($375 for non-members).
A Best of CLEC 2023 bundle, containing the top 11 sessions according to attendee ratings is $80 ($120 for non-members). Included sessions are:
- A Fresh Look at the Flipped Classroom: How Post-Pandemic Student Habits Have Created Opportunities for Successful Implementation
- DEIJB in MLS: How to Incorporate Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Justice and Belonging into the Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Developing a Program Evaluation Plan
- Focus on Case Studies
- Focus on Outcomes
- Grading for Growth: Designing Laboratory Feedback Methods to Foster Student Competency
- Implementation of Game Based Learning in the MLS Curriculum to Increase Student Engagement
- Teaching Students who Haven’t Learned How to Learn: A Modern-Day Approach to Teaching the “Post-Pandemic” MLS Student
- The Comprehensive Lab Final: A Multidisciplinary Review of Laboratory Skills and Concepts
- The Implementation of Small Teaching Strategies in a Hybrid Hematology Course
- Verbal to Visual: Creating Graphic Organizers and Sketch Notes to Improve Student Learning Outcomes
Access to CLEC 2023 On Demand is good until March 2024.
ASCLS is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.