ASCLS just made your life easier!
ASCLS is rolling out new membership packages created for employer groups within the scientific community (groups of 10+ members) and educational institutions.
- FREE registration(s) to an ASCLS national meeting - the Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab Expo, Legislative Symposium or the Clinical Laboratory Educators’ Conference (CLEC) - to use as you wish (number of FREE registrations varies by number of members in the package).
- A reduced Student and/or Professional 1 membrship rate(s).
- Electronic access to the award winning Clinical Laboratory Science journal and the ASCLS Today newsletter.
- Access to many ASCLS continuing education offerings and programs for FREE and other courses for deep discounts.
- 10-20 employees $750** (this rate does not qualify for a free registration)
- 21-30 employees $1400** (one free registration to an ASCLS national meeting - early bird rate)
- 31-40 employees $2000** (two free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting- early bird rate)
- 41-60 employees $2800** (three free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting- early bird rate)
- 61-80 employees $3900** (four free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting- early bird rate)
- 81-100 employees $4800** (five free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting- early bird rate)
**State dues will be included in the total cost of the package. States will be given $7 per Professional membership. This will allow you to take advantage of local continuing education and networking opportunities at member rates!
- Programs with 5-20 students will receive 1 free registration to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
- Programs with 21-40 students will receive 2 free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
- Programs with 41 or more students will receive 3 free registrations to an ASCLS national meeting (early bird rate).
*$5 per student member and $7 per professional member will be sent to the state for state dues.
- Downlod and fill out the package membership application found below.
- Send your form to ASCLS at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Following submission of the form, ASCLS will generate a discount code that YOU will send to the people you want to be in your package. Be careful with this code it is unique to your organization and you will be invoiced for the usage of this code.
- The potential members will use this code to join ASCLS if they are a new member, or renew their membership if they are current members. Full instructions explaining the The code will stay available for a period of 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, an invoice will be generated which will include a list of the members who took advantage of the package.
- The invoice must be paid within 2 weeks of receipt or the memberships will be cancelled. If there is a delay in payment anticipated, that must be communicated to email@example.com immediately.
- Payment must be made using a single payment method. Only one check (personal check or a check from the organization) or credit card will be processed for payment.
Package Member Application DOC
When are the dates of upcoming ASCLS National Meetings?
Advanced Management Institute (AMI)
August 1-2, 2016 Philadelphia, PA
March 20-21, 2017, Washington, DC
Is this package for all laboratory professionals working in my lab?
Absolutely! We do not discriminate between MLSs, MLTs, phlebotomists, or laboratory assistants. We believe that each and every laboratory professional makes our VOICE stronger.
I already renewed my membership for the year, can I get a refund?
Refunds will not be granted for membership purchases.
If you have additional questions, contact ascls at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-748-3770