Make plans now to join us for CLEC 2018 in Houston, TX February 22-24.
Attend the most important annual event for faculty, administrators, directors, advisers and others in clinical laboratory science education: the Clinical Laboratory Educators’ Conference.
Whether your goal is to identify trends and strategies, manage change, enhance instructional skills, or develop innovative teaching techniques, CLEC is the place to be.
CLEC 2018 Call for Proposals
Click here to submit a proposal for an educational session at the 2018 CLEC. The deadline for submission is Friday, April 28th. Proposals should include:
- Proposed topic
- Suggested speaker
- Brief description of the proposed session
Choose from a variety of session formats:
- Roundtables –luncheon small group discussion of 9 attendees & facilitator; one hour in length
- Lunch 'n Learn sessions – either specialized or general interest topic; one hour in length
- Hot Topics - short presentations highlighting a new teaching technique, recruitment idea or other novel ideas; 15 minutes in length
- Concurrent sessions – either specialized or general interest topic; 1.5 hours in length
- General Sessions - general interest topic; 1-1.5 hours in length
The 2018 CLEC will be held February 22-24 in Houston, TX.
CLEC 2018 Call for Abstracts
Submit an abstract for either poster presentation or technology demonstration at the 2018 ASCLS Clinical Laboratory Educators' Conference (CLEC). Click here to download the instructions and submission form. The submission deadline is October 2, 2017.