The Ascending Professionals Forum and the Developing Professionals Forum will collectively be awarding over $2,000 worth of travel and registration grants to Ascending and Developing Professionals attending the Laboratory Legislative Symposium either in-person or virtually. The exact breakdown of these grants will be determined by the number of applicants and their preference of attendance.
How to Apply:
Complete the online form below.
Deadline for Submission: September 1, 2022
To be considered for a scholarship, each applicant must:
- Be a current ASCLS member. Your application must coincide with your membership category:
- Developing Professional members are eligible to apply for the DPF
- Ascending Professional member are eligible to apply for the APF travel grant
- Be registered for the Laboratory Legislative Symposium, either virtually or in person, at the time of application.
- ASCLS APF/DPF officers that are receiving funding from the national orgaization are not eligible for funding.
Preference is given to the following:
- First Time attendees.
- Members who have a record of active professional/student organization involvement and/or interest in professional activities.
- Length of ASCLS membership.
It is expected that recipients will maintain their ASCLS Membership and provide active service at the local, state or national level after receipt of grant.