Educators are the first and most impactful influencers on future professionals. The Clinical Laboratory Educators Conference is the single largest gathering of clinical laboratory educators with more than 500 attendees each year. Participants include a critical mass of thought leadership from hospital and college/university-based educational programs for clinical laboratory scientists, clinical laboratory technicians, Masters, PhD, and DCLS-level programs including department chairs, program directors, faculty members, education coordinators and clinical coordinators, and advisors.
Educators and industry have mutual interest in advancing and impacting the profession. In partnership, laboratory science educators and industry both bring value to an environment of learning, creativity, and innovation. The goals of our 36th conference include enhancing instructional skills, developing innovative teaching techniques, and identifying trends and strategies to manage the changing profession. All industry partners are full registrants and encouraged to attend educational sessions that impact their diagnostic area or any area of interest. Partners are welcome to engage in conversations throughout the space and participate in social activities.
Engagement packages are designed to be right-sized and all-inclusive for any industry partner’s needs. However, we anticipate that some individual companies will have unique needs that require custom solutions. ASCLS is pleased to work with partners to develop customized solutions that meet the partner’s business goals for their investment and participation.
Budget Package - $950 Investment
- Includes space, one six-foot table, two chairs (electricity not included)
- Includes one full registration ($495 value). Industry partners are encouraged to participate fully in the meeting, including educational programming and social/networking events.
- Perfect for recruiters, educational institutions and non-profits
- May purchase one additional full registration at member, early-bird rate ($495).
- Participate in the CLEC attendee online community on ASCLS Connect.
- Only one Budget Package available per organization
Standard Package - $1,550 Investment
- Includes space, one eight-foot table, two chairs, and electrical outlet. Investments at this level are eligible to purchase an additional six-foot table and space at $750 each.
- Includes two full meeting registrations ($990 value). Industry partners are encouraged to participate fully in the meeting, including educational programming and social/networking events
- Includes one notification sent directly to attendees (via mobile app) with content of the partners choosing, sent at a time chosen by the partner.
- Eligible to purchase any available Commercial Symposia slots for $850 that runs in a standard educational meeting room unopposed by CE. Symposia are promoted by meeting organizers with mobile application alerts and are included in the meeting schedule and are open to all attendees.
- Enhanced Exhibitor Listing in the attendee app including contact information, organizationdescription and website URL of choice.
- Eligible to purchase flyer distribution to all attendees at the first general session at a discounted price of $245 ($495 value)
- Recognition of company name on Walk In Slides and Signage
- Eligible to purchase additional, private meeting space for one hour or half-day time slots at additional cost. Space can be used for focus groups, sales meetings, or any other use.
Premium Package - $1,950 Investment
- Premium position near session rooms.
- Includes space, two six-foot tables (12 feet total), two chairs, and electrical outlet. Investments at this level are eligible to purchase an additional six-foot table and space at the discounted rate of $500 ($750 value)
- Includes two full meeting registrations ($990 value) and the partner’s choice of an additional full registration or flyer distribution to all attendees at the first general session ($495 value)
- Eligible to purchase additional, private meeting space for one hour or half day time slots at additional cost. Space can be used for focus groups, sales meetings, or any other use.
- Post meeting follow up email sent to all attendees by ASCLS on Behalf of the partner
- Premium Exhibitor Listing in the attendee app including company contact information, an organization description and website URL of choice, a point of contact (email and phone number), social media links and rotating banner ad in mobile app.
- Right of first refusal on purchase of a time slot for 30-minute Commercial Symposium at the discounted rate of $500 ($850 value) that runs in a standard educational meeting room unopposed by CE. Symposia are promoted by meeting organizers with mobile application alerts and are included in the meeting schedule and are open to all attendees.
- Includes enhanced branding and recognition on walk-in slides and signage with color company logos
- Includes three notifications sent directly to attendees (via mobile app) with content of the partners choosing, sent at a time chosen by the partner
Package Add-Ons and Enhancements
Available Only to Standard and Premium Packages
Commercial Symposia ($850 for Standard Packages, $500 for Premium Packages): These 30 minute sessions run during unopposed education time in pre-set education room that include AV. ASCLS includes these sessions in the online program and mobile app.
Private Meeting Rooms: These rooms are perfect for Focus Groups, User Groups, and Business/Sales Meetings. Standard rooms are set for 10-15 with tables and chairs. AV and any food or beverage are the financial responsibility of the partner. Spaces are limited.
- ½ day (8:00 am-12:00 pm or 1:00 pm-5:00pm): $500
- Full Day (8:00 am-5:00 pm): $800
Sponsorships are an excellent way to raise awareness of brands, products and initiatives through high-profile presents as key locations or events. Interested organizations/institutions/companies can contribute to the conference while increasing visibility and name recognition for themselves and helping achieve business objectives.
Presenting Sponsor ($30,000): The presenting sponsor is entitled to a suite of customized visibility opportunities including identification as “presented by” and the logo of choice on outbound email communication (>100,000 impressions), social media promotion (>50,000 impressions), websites (>25,000), and with naming rights to the general session room.
Conference Tote ($5,000): Distributed to all attendees, the bag features the sponsor’s one color logo on the front. Attendees carry these bags with them for years after the event.
Mobile App and Online Schedule: The meeting’s online presence onsite and mobile experience are powered by Eventsential. The app and website will be the central hub to coordinate activity at CLEC.
- Exclusive ($5,000): Complete buyout of all advertising and up to five mobile notifications to attendees with content and timing of the sponsor’s choice.
- Non-Exclusive ($2,500-up to three): Advertising is equally divided among three sponsors. Each sponsor has their choice of two direct to app notifications.
Opening Reception ($5,000): Recognition of the sponsor is provided via color logos at the entrance of the event. Sponsor representatives are welcome to serve as greeters at the entrance of the event.
Internet Access ($2,500): The internet sponsor is recognized with a customized SSID with and splash/landing page on which all attendees will be required to sign in to use the service.
Friday Networking Breakfast ($2,000): Recognition of the sponsor is provided via sponsor logo on signage throughout the breakfast area.
Saturday Education Meeting Breakfast ($2,000): Recognition of the sponsor is provided via sponsor logo on signage at the entrance of the event and on table tents. Sponsor representative may provide welcome message at event.
Breaks ($750, limited number): Signage with sponsor logo of choice are placed throughout the break area.
Flyer Distribution ($495 for Budget Package, $245 for Standard, Included with Premium Package): Distribute printed materials to all attendees at the Opening Keynote session. This is an excellent way to promote activities within a partner’s display or to promote upcoming Commercial Symposium.
Additional Visibility (variable): Additional options for signage and brand building throughout the hotel and meeting space are available upon request.
Education Session Support
Opening/Closing Keynote ($3,000 each): All attendees are together for the Keynote sessions. The Keynote sponsor will be invited to welcome attendees and present a short (less than 60 second) message.
Concurrent Sessions ($1,000): Sponsor name recognition is provided on the sign at the entrance of the event and recognition of sponsorship is included in the moderator’s comments at the beginning and end of the educational session.
Enduring Materials ($1,000): Concurrent educational programming is being recorded to make available to attendees and non-attendees (for purchase) after the event. Enduring materials sponsors are acknowledged at the beginning and end of the enduring materials.
Thursday, February 27, 2020
- 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Exhibitor Move - In
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Exhibit Preview
- 12:45 p.m. Welcome, Updates, Opening Keynote followed by concurrent programming
- 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Opening Reception with Exhibitors
Friday, February 28, 2020
- 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Networking Breakfast, Commercial Symposium
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. Concurrent programming
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Break
- 10:30 a.m. – Noon Exhibitor Move-out
- 5:45 p.m. – 6:45 p.m. Happy Hour
Saturday, February 29, 2020
- 7:15 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. Education Scientific Assembly Meeting & Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Concurrent programming
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Closing Keynote
Attendees will be able to identify the investment levels of our partners via distinct badge ribbons. Recognition of total investment, including sponsorships and engagement packages, is offered at the following levels:
Maxima Cum Laude – Total Investment of $5000 and greater
Summa Cum Laude – Total Investment between $3000 and $4999
Magna Cum Laude – Total Investment between $1000 and $2999
Cum Laude – Total investment up to $999
Please ship any items to the following address:
Hilton Lake Buena Vista
Hold for Hotel Guest: <First Name> < Last Name>
1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista FL, 32830
Once you arrive to the hotel, you will pick up and pay for your packages at the bell stand. Please note that receiving fees are $5 for up to 5 pounds, and $0.50 for each pound over 5 pounds.
Outbound shipping can be arranged with the FedEx store on-property. Please note that if you are not using FedEx for return shipping, you must coordinate that with the FedEx office before Friday, February 28th.
One (1) power outlet is included for Standard and Premium package exhibitors. Budget packages do not include electricity. If you are a Budget Package exhibitor and need power, or if you are a Standard or Premium Package exhibitor and need additional power, please see this form which outlines pricing at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista hotel.
If you will need to rent any audio visual equipment, please see this form for options and rental information.
Accessing the Online Community
Each conference registrant is automatically added to the CLEC 2020 Online Community. This community site is a great way to interact and connect with all counference attendees, including participating in discussions. To access the community site, follow these instructions: Instructions for Accessing Online Community
ASCLS welcomes our CLEC 2020 exhibiting organizations:
- American Medical Technologists
- American Society for Clinical Pathology - ASCP
- ASCP Board of Certification
- Core Lab Supplies, Inc.
- F.A. Davis Company
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Lee Memorial Health System
- LSU Health Sciences Center
- MediaLab Inc.
- miniPCR bio
- National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS)
- National Society for Histotechnology
- Randox Laboratories
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sysmex America
- Trajecsys Centralized Clinical Recordkeeping
- World Precision Instruments
*as of January 14, 2020