Helpful links for Current and Prospective Students located in menu to the right >>
ASCLS Student Forum Information
- July 2013 Newsletter
- Student Forum Practice Exam - download this free study aid
- Read 2012-13 SF Vice Chair, Katie Grosz's letter - about benefits of converting to a First Year Professional after graduation
ASCLS 2014 Video Contest - The ASCLS Membership Committee is looking for creative videos that promote ASCLS! The winning video submission will receive a $100 cash prize to go towards a pizza party! The designated leader for the winning video can choose either a free one-year membership in ASCLS or free registration to the 2014 ASCLS Annual Meeting in Chicago! The deadline has passed. Thank you to all who submitted entires.
ASCLS 2013 Video Contest - The ASCLS Membership Committee announces the winning video to promote ASCLS and the profession from the MLS Students at Bowling Green State University! View the winning and runner's up videos. Thank you to all that entered the contest!
ASCLS Annual Meeting Student Travel Award - The ASCLS Student Forum was fortunate to raise enough money through our fundraising to offer the ASCLS Annual Meeting Student Travel Award. This award is different from the ASCLS Student Forum Travel Grants. This award provides one student an $800 stipend to attend the Annual Meeting July 29-August 2 in Chicago, IL!
We are so thankful to the ASCLS members for their support of our fundraising efforts!
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. Current Student Member of ASCLS,
2. Must not be receiving any additional funds to attend the Annual Meeting, and
3. Must submit one Professional Reference Letter. Some examples of professional references include the following: Program Director, Professor, or Supervisor.
The application deadline for this year has passed. Thank you to all who applied.
U.S. Navy Announces the Release of a New 3-D Medical Study Aid App.
It's a first-of-its-kind, and the new app is now available for FREE. Click here for more details.