ASCLS knows how busy medical laboratory scientists are. We also know the importance you place on high-quality, up-to-the-minute education.
To those ends, we have developed several opportunities for you to manage your time and get the education you want, when and where you want it.
ASCLS has recorded several sessions from our Annual Meeting and has partnered with leading educational providers to provide online learning, webcasts and teleconferences - the education most requested by our members. And, of course, P.A.C.E. ® credits are available for most offerings if you pass the quiz at 70% or above.
There are many titles for you to explore via the links below and more importantly, more opportunities for you increase your skills and better serve your patients.
Browse the Online Store for other continuing education products.
- ASCLS emeetings - purchase and download recorded educational sessions from the 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009 Annual Meetings
- ASCLS webcasts - purchase archived presentations
- Online Learning at the Online Store
- Clinical Lab Investigations - Case studies for laboratory professionals; read the case and purchase the quiz online
- ASCLS APHL Webinar Series - purchase live or archived sessions
- Learning Scope - ADVANCE and ASCLS make it easier for you to get the credits you need! Read "The Learning Scope" articles online, then take the quiz online.
- Webcasts - MedEd Cafe, Thyroid series, and more