As a clinical laboratory science senior or new graduates, you probably have questions about employment opportunities, salary expectations, relocating to another state and many other topics. For your convenience, we have gathered a number of brief columns in which experts in clinical laboratory management, education, and practice address some of the most frequently asked questions.
The topics range from how to evaluate benefits packages to state licensure requirements to employment opportunities in international settings. Please click on any and all of the topics in which you are interested. From any of the columns, you may click to be connected to a list of clinical laboratory experts and their e-mail addresses. Please use these contacts to obtain more information to your specific questions. Our experts will help you or point you in the right direction.
- Clinical Laboratory Personnel Shortage
- Personnel Licensure
- Professional or Job Holder: Which Will You Be?
- Preparing Your Resume Packet
- How to Evaluate Benefit Packages
- Careers in Public Health Laboratories
- Careers in Forensic Sciences
- Indian Health Service Opportunities
- Performance Appraisal Process