ASCLS can help with your recertificaton needs.
Renew or join for the 2013-14 member year and select an ASCLS Certification Maintenance Membership (CMM) to get 12 hours of P.A.C.E.® approved online continuing education for only $55 plus national and state dues.
The CMM is a one year subscription with MediaLab, Inc. that includes designated discipline hours required for the Board of Certification (BOC) Certification Maintenance Program (CMP). This special offer is available ONLY to ASCLS members. Subscription includes the following courses:
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Rules (2 hours)
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices for Transfusion Services (2 hours)
- Laboratory Methods to Aid in Detection of Sepsis (1 hour)
- HIV: Structure, Replication, and Detection (1.5 hours)
- Antiplatelet Medication Response Testing: Aspirin and Clopidogrel (1 hour)
- Describing a Red Blood Cell Population Using RBC Indices and Red Cell Distribution Width (1 hour)
- Molecular Methods in Clinical Microbiology (1.5 hours)
- Mycology: Yeasts and Dimorphic Pathogens (2 hours)
Or, upgrade to access unlimited hours of CE and select the courses you want by becoming a Certification Maintenance Member Plus (CMMP) for the $95 plus national and state dues for a one year subscription. To view the menu of MediaLab's online offerings go to LabCE.com.
Learn online – take your quiz online – enter & track your credit online at the ASCLS CE Organizer! Renewing your professional certification has never been more convenient!
To purchase, follow the instructions when you join/renew online or on the member renewal form or new member application. If you have already renewed/joined and you want to select this option, order at the Online Store. You will receive an email with information to access the online CE courses at the MediaLab, Inc. website within 2 weeks of your member renewal or join date.
You have until July 31, 2014 to complete courses in the CMM or CMMP subscription for the 2013-14 member year. After that time the courses will no longer be available.
To view the courses for the 2012-13 year, click here.