ASCLS can help with your recertification needs.
ASCLS and MediaLab are proud to offer the Certification Maintenance Membership (CMM). The CMM is a one year subscription with MediaLab, Inc. that includes designated discipline hours required for the Board of Certification (BOC) Certification Maintenance Program (CMP). With the CMM, each person will receive 12 hours of P.A.C.E.® approved online continuing education to be completed at any time before the end of the subscription year (July 31st).
The CMM subscription year follows the same cycle as the ASCLS membership year. When you renew your ASCLS membership, renew or purchase your CMM subscription too. Maintaining your required continuing education hours has never been so easy. This special offer is available to ASCLS members for only $45! Nonmember pricing is also available.
Subscription includes the following courses:
- OSHA Hazard Communication and Chemical Hygiene Updated to the Globally Harmonized System (1 hour)
Blood Bank/Transfusion Medicine
- Immune Hemolytic Anemias (2 hours)
- The Toxicology Lab's Role in Pain Management (2 hours)
- Herditary Hemochromatosis (2 hours)
- Reading Gram Stained Smears from Cultures (1.5 hours)
- Advances in Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Down Syndrome and Other Trisomies (1.5 hours)
- Laboratory Effectiveness: Clinical Laboratory Utilization (2 hours)
Or, upgrade to access unlimited hours of CE and select the courses you want by subscribing to a Certification Maintenance Membership Plus (CMMP). This one year subscription is available to ASCLS members for only $85. Nonmember pricing is also available. To view the menu of MediaLab's online offerings, go to LabCE.com.
Learn online – take your quiz online – enter & track your credit online at the ASCLS CE Organizer! Renewing your professional certification has never been more convenient!
There are 2 ways to purchase:
- Follow the instructions when you join/renew online or on the member renewal form or new member application.
- Order at the Online Store.
You will receive an email with information to access the online CE courses at the MediaLab, Inc. website within 2 weeks of your member renewal or join date.
You have until July 31, 2015 to complete courses in the CMM or CMMP subscription for the 2014-15 member year. After that time the courses will no longer be available.