ASCLS can help with your recertification needs.
Renew or join for the 2014-15 member year and select an ASCLS Certification Maintenance Membership (CMM) to get 12 hours of P.A.C.E.®-approved online continuing education for only $55 plus national and state dues.
The CMM is a one year subscription with MediaLab, Inc. that includes designated discipline hours required for the Board of Certification (BOC) Certification Maintenance Program (CMP). This special offer is available ONLY to ASCLS members. Subscription includes the following courses:
- OSHA Hazard Communication and Chemical Hygiene Updated to the Globally Harmonized System (1 hour)
Blood Bank/Transfusion Medicine
- Immune Hemolytic Anemias (2 hours)
- The Toxicology Lab's Role in Pain Management (2 hours)
- Herditary Hemochromatosis (2 hours)
- Reading Gram Stained Smears from Cultures (1.5 hours)
- Advances in Noninvasive Prenatal Testing for Down Syndrome and Other Trisomies (1.5 hours)
- Laboratory Effectiveness: Clinical Laboratory Utilization (2 hours)
Or, upgrade to access unlimited hours of CE and select the courses you want by becoming a Certification Maintenance Member Plus (CMMP) for the $95 plus national and state dues for a one year subscription. To view the menu of MediaLab's online offerings go to LabCE.com.
Learn online – take your quiz online – enter & track your credit online at the ASCLS CE Organizer! Renewing your professional certification has never been more convenient!
To purchase, follow the instructions when you join/renew online or on the member renewal form or new member application. If you have already renewed/joined and you want to select this option, order at the Online Store. You will receive an email with information to access the online CE courses at the MediaLab, Inc. website within 2 weeks of your member renewal or join date.
You have until July 31, 2015 to complete courses in the CMM or CMMP subscription for the 2014-15 member year. After that time the courses will no longer be available.
To view the courses for the 2013-14 year, click here. Courses for the 2013-14 CMM or CMMP must be completed by July 31, 2014.