The updated versions of the Entry Level Curriculum for Medical Laboratory Science (MLS) and Entry Level Curriculum for Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) are available for purchase in the ASCLS Online Store. We have a variety of formats available to meet your needs:
- Institutional Licensed Versions
- Single User Licensed Versions
- Curricula for Individual Disciplines
- Complete Set of MLS and MLT Curricula
The MLS and MLT entry-level curricula (ELC) are defined as the knowledge and skills expected of a new graduate upon successful completion of a formal educational program. The curriculum format is delineated by discipline area within the MLS and MLT levels.
The ELC is designed to
- Help develop the curriculum for a new program
- Assist the new instructor/professor with course development
- Update a current program or course
Some highlights of the updated versions include cross referencing within each publication, a new section on Molecular Diagnostics, and a combined section on Body Fluids and Urinalysis.